Columbia Hosts Mapping the Magazine 5 Conference
Columbia College Chicago hosts Mapping the Magazine 5
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The series of conferences was established by Tim Holmes of the Cardiff University School of Journalism, Media and Culture in 2005. This year’s conference was organized by the leadership of the Magazine Media Division of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication, including Sharon Bloyd-Peshkin, associate professor of Communication and head of the Magazine Media Division. It is co-sponsored by Northwestern University.
Columbia faculty, staff, and students are welcome to attend for free. See the full schedule here.
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia
- Alexis Kirkpatrick BA ’22 Publishes Story “Mr. Forget- Me-Not?"
- Nick Olson BA ’14 Publishes first Novel, Here’s Waldo