Kevin and Deanna Cooper’s “The Go Cart” Takes Home Best Shorts Award
“The Go Cart,” a short film produced by Cinema and Television Arts Associate Chair Kevin Cooper and faculty member Deanna Cooper, recently took home the Award of Excellence in Children/Family Programming from the Best Shorts Competition.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.“Blank: A Vinylmation Love Story” and Laurent Witz’s Oscar-winning production “Mr. Hublot.” Best Shorts chairman Rick Prickett says that “Best Shorts is not an easy award to win. Entries are received from around the world from powerhouse companies to remarkable new talent. The Best Shorts Competition helps set the standard for craft and creativity.”
Following its festival run, “The Go Cart” will be distributed worldwide through Shorts TV.
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia
- Alexis Kirkpatrick BA ’22 Publishes Story “Mr. Forget- Me-Not?"
- Nick Olson BA ’14 Publishes first Novel, Here’s Waldo